Having a couple of portable power tools on hand will make any emergency repairs at home so much easier to handle. These will also come in very handy if you are planning on working on certain areas in the house for a little bit of home improvement.
You don’t necessarily have to get every imaginable power tool there is. Simply having some of the basic DIY power tools will already be a big help. To give you an idea of a few power tools that are available today, see the following list below.
1. Electric Stapler and Tacker – This handy power tool is perfect for tacking or stapling fabrics on your upholstery, attaching panels and placing decorations around the house.
You may adjust the power setting of this tool to have the perfect strength to staple or tack various items. In a word, the higher the setting, the harder the stapling power.
2. Electric Nail Gun – Now you don’t have to worry about hitting your fingers as you hold on to the nail that needs hammering down any surface. With this power tool, you can safely drive nails down on any surface for your projects in and around the house.
3. Cordless Screwdrivers – With this handy tool, you can install and uninstall screws on your equipment, appliances and hobby toys without the hassles of manually twisting and turning the screws.
This usually comes in different settings so you can adjust the power according to your preference. Some models also have power light enabling you to see whatever you are working on even in the dark.
4. Paint Spray Gun – Whatever surface you need to paint, whether your bedroom or living room walls, furniture, fences, decks and hobby crafts; this power tool saves you time by enabling you to spray paint any surface giving a professional finish to your projects.
Now you can do away with paint brushes and worrying about painting evenly with this power tool.
5. Electric Drill – Last but definitely not the least is the electric drill. This tool allows you to bore holes on any surface: wood, concrete or metal, making it easier for you to work on your constructions projects as well as simple repairs at home and even hanging wall decors in any part of your house.
There are many other do-it-yourself tools available in the market today. The five tools mentioned above are just some of the basic tools used in general home improvement projects.